Founded in 1998, Chicago Decking, Inc. began as a metal decking subcontractor, installing composite and roof metal decking on structural steel buildings, and quickly built our reputation on quality of work and safety. We started out with a core team of dedicated construction professionals and ironworkers, many of whom still make up our team today. Jobs got bigger as our reputation grew. In 2005 we formed Chicago Steel Construction, a sister company of Chicago Decking and began setting steel in Chicago, often serving as both steel erector and deck installer on projects, providing unmatched cooperation between erection and decking gangs, turning decked floors to general contractors faster, and more efficiently.
Chicago Decking, Inc. is a nationally certified WMBE contractor, and offers WBE partnerships and provides decking material nationwide.
- Furnish and install composite metal deck
- Furnish and install metal roof deck
- Furnish and install acoustical deck
- In-house structural and CAD coordination
- High quality deck installation drawings
- In-House gauge metal pour stop and curtain wall embed coordination.
- Furnish Material and WBE participation.
Chicago Decking, Inc. is a union contractor, and is WBE certified.